The first Capanna Company was established in the middle of 19th Century and several other companies succeeded during the long period of time up to present days.
The main activity of these Companies had always been connected with Marine matters, and to this regard, in 1937, Capanna was appointed Lloyd’s Agents with a vast district covering initially the Central part of Italy, and then enlarged to Sicily and the South of Italy.
Subsequently, the activity expanded into other fields of business, and Insurance prevailed in its varied forms.
All of the Companies, owned by the Capanna family, were under the same brand which was “Capanna Group of Companies” which lasted for many past years.
On December 2015, Capanna decided to refresh the brand by means a logo which better identifies the present position of the Group in the market including a more visibility to the people working for Capanna.